Anton Adina Story

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pattinson Quot Failure Doesn Quot T Worry Me Quot

Robert Pattinson

So now I m like, If it crashes, freezes. Twilight The actor, who recently confessed that music is his plan for back-up, if not acting, said that the refusal of the past have benefited his career. Who cares? He continued: I modeled when I was a teenager. You know, I ve not a lot of things in my life that I have Do not be afraid of anything more, he said. The 22-year-old added that the actor whose career has most admires is Johnny Depp. In this work, we learn to take rejection in stride. Robert Pattinson has admitted that his successful modeling career has taken him not to fear failure. I like to do the same thing - to combine [big-budget] popular films with independent projects, The improper quotes as saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home